Thursday, June 29, 2006

no TV and no internet make Crimson Crusader something something...

You know it's the end of the line when I'm quoting from the Simpsons. Anyway, just a quick post to say that equilibrium has been restored with the installation of the internet (in the form of broadband, no less) at our house. Hooray! Now we will never have to talk to each other again, and can instead sit in separate rooms shouting to each other randomly. It's going to be great. So apologies (again) for the lack of posts, but they will be much more regular from now on.

In other news, my plan to ascend the library ladder (HA!) is working like a charm, with a recent "promotion" (if you will, I'm not sure if I will) to a different department. Now I get to do Kraaazy Kataloguing (well, you know it's crazy when I'm doing it!), but not all the time, thank goodness. The scary thing is, I'm rather enjoying it. Kill me now, before I graduate and become a cataloguer full time.