Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Slackness

My god, I've been so incredibly slack not posting in almost a month! Some things I have concluded during this month: 1. Library system changeovers are not as fun as your superiors would have you believe, and 2. The Public Record Office is a totally awesome place and I want to work there. It rocks. In a kind of archive-old stuff sense.

In other good news "Liberry" school is over for the summer and I have one semester to go. I am actually doing some RRResearch subjects next semester which should make a refreshing change. I am hoping the worst is behind me, although I do have a knowledge management class to do next semester which has been taught incredibly badly the last couple years. Ehh....

I have also got into the christmas spirit with a mini christmas tree with suitably tacky decorations and a big gold star on top. My plan to spray the windows with fake snow was vetoed...and of course we'll be doing the christmas-day roast - probably in about 40 degree heat!

A proper post will follow at some point...